This is a translation from German. Only the german version is applied.
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally identifies you.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Orbi-Tech GmbH, Moltkestrasse 25, 42799 Leichlingen, Germany, Tel .: + 49-2175-169 78-0, Fax: + 49-2175 -169 78-9, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
Our visited website
Date and time at the time of access
Amount of data sent in bytes
Source / reference from which you came to the page
Operating system used
Used IP address (if necessary: ??in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit it (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of each cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
Some of the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing will be carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of granted consent or pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). When we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. The data collected is shown in the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side has been.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 In order to process your order, we cooperate with the following service providers who assist us wholly or partially in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the processing of payments, if this is necessary for the processing of payments. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.2 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
For payments via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we will transfer your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment process.
7) Use of Social Media: Videos
Using Youtube videos
This site uses the Youtube embedding feature to display and play videos from "Youtube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Regardless of any playback of the embedded video, every time you visit this site, you will be connected to the Google Network, which may cause further data processing without our having any influence.
In the case of transmission of personal data to the Google LLC. Based in the US, Google LLC has become. is certified for the us European Data Protection Convention "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection standard in force in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO caught up. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. To exercise your withdrawal, please follow the above mentioned possibility to make an objection.
8) Rights of the person concerned
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the exercise, pursuit or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is denied by you, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data for purpose or if you have filed an objection based on your particular situation, as long as it is not clear whether our authorized Reasons predominate;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obligated to this rectification or deletion of the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed To notify the processing unless it proves impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISIONS, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IS DONE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if applicable - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (for example, commercial and tax retention periods).
In the processing of personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person withdraws his consent.
There are statutory retention periods for data which, in the context of legal or similar obligations, are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO are processed, these data are routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, if they are no longer required for fulfillment of the contract or for initiating a contract and / or if there is no legitimate interest in the re-storage on our part.
In the processing of personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, these data will be stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 (1) GDPR, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, these data will be stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this Declaration on Specific Processing Situations, stored personal data will be erased if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.