Munsch MAK 65-B hand extrusion welder
This is the most powerful hand extrusion welder with brushless drive from Munsch.
This high performance extruder is used for large welds and welding thick materials.
- Heating element for the barrel
- Separate temperature control for the air and the melt
- Display with menu control
- Programmability with memory function
- brushless air blower
- brushless drive
- Speed control via Powerbox
- Extruder Munsch MAK-65-B
- 1 nozzle for a fillet weld (a = 21 mm, for 30 mm thick sheets, 60 x 50 mm)
- 1 unshaped nozzle (40 x 40 mm)
- hot air nozzle
Voltage 230 V Power catridge heater 800 W Power hot air blower 2.300 W Position of the air nozzle right-sided Weld material 4 mm or 5 mm welding rod Application range wall thickness 12 - 40 mm Max. welding rate 4.000 g/h at 4 mm
6.500 g/h at 5 mm
Length approx. 700 mm Weigth approx. 9.400 g
Suitable for thermoplastic materials:
ABS, PA, PE, PP, PVDF
You will need the Power-Box for operating this extruder.
You will find matching welding shoes here...
Product FeaturesType:ExtruderDrive:BrushlessPosition welding nozzle:fixed