Munsch MAK 58-D hand extrusion welder
This is the most powerful hand extrusion welder with brush-type drive from Munsch.
This high performance extruder is used for large welds and welding thick materials.
- Heating element for the barrel
- Separate temperature control for the air and the melt
- Display with menu control
- Programmability with memory function
- brushless air blower
- Extruder Munsch MAK-58-D
- 1 nozzle for a film weld (40 mm wide, 50 x 50 mm)
- 1 unshaped nozzle (40 x 40 mm)
- hot air nozzle
Voltage 230 V Power catridge heater 800 W Power hot air blower 2.300 W Position of the air nozzle on top Weld material 4 mm or 5 mm welding rod Application range wall thickness 12 - 40 mm Max. welding rate 3.800 g/h at 4 mm
5.800 g/h at 5 mm
Length approx. 700 mm Weigth approx. 10.200 g
Suitable for thermoplastic materials:
ABS, PA, PE, PP, PVDF
You will find matching welding shoes here...