Infrared Transmission Welding
At this time, we do not offer any products for IR-welding.
Infrared- (IR-) Transmission Welding of Thermoplastics
Transmittable thermoplastics can be welded to absorbent thermoplastics using infrared light. Unlike laser systems IR welding is characterised by low investment.
The IR-welder is easy to use on construction sites. While designing automatic mass production processes samples and prototypes can effectively be prepared.
User information :
- Suitable for plastics that are transmissible for IR-radiation.
- Good for filigree welding structures.
- Particle free joints for clean room and medical applications.
- The method firs very well for automatisation and multi application.
- Glass fibres and filler should be avoided in the transparent part.
- Transmittable colouring of transparent parts is possible.
Proofed materials :
ABS-PC, ABS-SAN, PA66, PBT, PBT-PC, PC, PE, PP
Our advantage: All welding systems from single source. Contact us for your welding application.